Saturday, July 28, 2012

I AM THAT I AM


No need to change myself,
the only need is to really see through "myself",
to realize "my self".
Here, right now
at the Source of my perceptions,
in the back of my back,
behind the vision of my eyes,
listening to the sounds through my ears...
there is a "presence".
an invisible, untouchable,
permanent activity
beyond consciousness...

My life is not about learning more,
doing more,
doing better
or differently,
it does not matter.
It is not about getting a new technique,
a secret knowledge,
a better understanding
finding a Graal.

It is about remembering
who we really are.
Who "Am I"?
I do not shake the pot,
I let all illusions sink naturally
at the bottom.

Perfect Transparency is"purity",
true omniscience...
Our true nature is "purity",
the same way a screen
always stays pure
behind the scenes
of any movie.

Adding more movies
do not change the nature of the screen.
Even projecting no movie
do not change anything...
The screen forever hold nothing.

I am nothing,
I am all,
from the beginnings without beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment