Thursday, July 26, 2012

I let Go and I let God...


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."Philipians 4:6-7


In every situation,
about myself,
about something
or somebody else,
I know my limits :
"I can of my own self do nothing,
my Father which is in me, he does the work".

Then,
I do not resist.
I do not try to figure a way out.
I just let it go...
I wait for inspiration.

I open my hands, 
I stop holding tight...
I release all concerns
from mind,
from body,
from my inner space.
I give up all my worries
my temptation to manipulate the world
I let go.
"Show me Father
how to let go!"

Nobody is able to hold the clouds in the sky,
they go and finally dissolve,
fleeting shapes on a background of nothingness.

No storm will last forever,
I stand still and behold the salvation of the Lord...


Praying is letting go.
praying is turning my heart
towards the Invisible, Nameless Source,
Praying is feeling the connection
beyond my feeling

I am an open space waiting 
for a refreshing rain.

I hear my mind saying  silently:
""Father, I thank you that you heard me. 
I know that you always hear me."

And it is Done! 

1 comment:

  1. Well said!
    sending our love in return to your strengthening words.

    "It is God that worketh in you to will and to do"

    ReplyDelete