Sunday, March 3, 2013

God is My Self


Just my I AM...a pure sense of being...
the direct intuition of a presence
of a watcher behind the watcher I AM...:
"I AM THE I
I COME FORTH FROM THE VOID INTO LIGHT..."

That is all...it is our point of power
it is the surge of pure love, the Christ within...
We can replace the name "Christ" by
I in all contexts...

"It is not me but the "I"
who live my life..."

Our practice should be continuous,
just reminding : "I AM" in all circumstances
even when we feel "in hell"...

I remember : "I am the Way, and the Truth and the Life."
The "I" is within me now and forever.
As consciousness, it contains all, seing, hearing, understanding, feeling.
No consciousness, no life...

The consciousness I AM is instantly and directly available,
right now.
I do not wait for something outside,
there is nothing new outside...
Only old ideas taking shape.

I stay in touch with the I.
I am the I...
I do not ponder, do not resist, ideas are fleeting phantoms. All experiences are changeable, it is only the play of mind, ideas, memories replaying forever...
They affect a part of me so I don't have to fight against those emotions they bring trying to convince myself saying "it is not true".
Yes, it is true, but it is true only for the mind....
The mind can be in hell but I can walk through the flames without being affected,
the condition is  only not to engage in the mind chit-chat.

I have to remember :  "I AM my I AM and I know all the rest is memories replaying..."

That is the way to stay consciously centered in the unformulated pool of my I AMness, the embrace of my SELF CONSCIOUSNESS...
My SELF IDENTITY...
This is what contains everything.

My I AM is the eternal power we call GOD because we need a word to express this unthinkable power...
I should not be fooled by this word, I stay in touch...I don't look for it somewhere else than in myself, I don't wait for it : it IS here and now, I am it...
It is the power of the NOW itself, unfolding in my presence...

This part of our identity is always feeling GOOD and acting good, moment by moment.
That's the reason why we call it GOD.

But I should always remind myself that It is experienced directly, not as a concept, not as an idea.
I feel it with all my body :
"Never will I leave you nor forsake you"

The way to stay in touch with this part of myself is to ask the simple question :
"How would the Absolute Divine power react in such a situation?"

I Keep in touch with this,
it is the way to clean away all my limited and conditioned thoughts
this keeps me in touch with the protective, all powerful I AM within myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment