Friday, March 1, 2013

Stop begging, start living


Experience itself is what is called MANA...That is the true Richness because it contains what we essentially are and need NOW. It is the expression of our being in the NOW.

The concept of  the so called "law of attraction" tend to attach people to Dreams and expectations. They expect money, love or happiness so they miss it. Believing in the Law of attraction somehow put pressure on people because it is still part of trying to change the dream within the dream. When we expect, we are still in a state of begging...so we are not fully living the PRESENT. We experience the illusion of a state of lack of something.

On the contrary, if I think : "As Divine Creator I have all the benedictions I need right now. I am always in my Divine present and I accept it." I realize myself in the flow. I let go and let my Divine essence do the work the way it SHOULD.

The only objective of  what is called "clearing" is to keep me in touch with my present. I have to awaken to the fact that the present is the reality of GOD manifested for me. It is the reason why it is called the PRESENT. The Present is what, as Divine beings, we offer at all moments to ourselves, for our best enjoyment...

Feeling frustrated by our PRESENT is a feedback which allows us to become conscious that some outdated ideas within us are Now generating an illusion of separation and lack of something. 

This gives us our chance to ask the subconscious part of our mind to erase those ideas by saying or thinking or feeling something like :  

"Thank you for awakening me to the limitation I am creating to myself now, I ask you dear subconscious to erase all ideas involved in the making of that illusion in the data bank of my mind. Bring me back to Zero, to my pristine nature so I can get from my present all the joys it contains, Now! And it is Done..."

No comments:

Post a Comment