Sunday, February 24, 2013

My body is not a trash box...



My body is my precious, unstained vehicle, transporting me from experience to experience.

Experience is like food...There is no "good food" or "bad food",
it all depends on the way I am digesting...
There is no good or bad experience either, it's all a question of digestion, assimilation and elimination...

All experiences bring us "knowledge". We are always enriched by experience.
I repeat it in bold and capital : "WE ARE ALWAYS ENRICHED BY EXPERIENCE"
There is no error, no wrong way. All is about acceptation, digestion, assimilation and elimination.

If I live an experience and think it is bad, I start by a non acceptation of reality and this keeps me stuck...
It is what is called "indigestion"...When I have an indigestion, the more I think "I should not have eaten this", the more I will feel bad...

On the contrary, if I open up and think "Ok, let the system do the digestion, the assimilation and the elimination" things will evolve naturally.

But we have a strange tendency... we keep people, anger, frustration within the system. Some people keep old traumas like family jewels...They talk about it, remember it...

This is nothing else than a trash box. Anything we wish to keep from the past goes in the trash box and the trash box is buried within our subconscious. After a while, it stinks but we are not aware of it...

We finally become aware when the smell is strong enough to bring troubles...
We get sick or our relationships get bad, our life gets frustrating...
This happens when our body-mind system gets full...

Any experience is like a meal; we eat, enjoy it or do not enjoy it, then we let our stomach and our intestines do the job so we are able to move to the next meal...

That's what our old friend Moses was telling to the Hebrews about the Mana : The mana is for today, it should not be stored nor kept until the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment