Friday, February 8, 2013

The present and the prayer


Praying at all times is not about changing something about myself or about my life, it is about staying in the flow of BEING in it's richness.

It is not about getting more money, more love, more peace or more or less of anything, it is about the direct, physical realization that NOW contains everything I need right NOW...Even beyond a problem, in the middle of a conflict with my partner, even behind a state of frustration, prayer can reveal me what really is, without changing anything except my ideas about the situation...Give it a try...

...and I become then able to feel in my whole being that the Present is given to me for my enjoyment moment after moment and that the only "realistic" way is to love it unconditionally or I will be praying amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment