Sunday, February 10, 2013

How can it be so pleasant and easy to make money?


It is interesting to see that a large part of the so called "spiritual healers"are making promises about making huge money by using secret universal laws. I get almost every day, junk mails about how to attract more of it. Those messages are sent by first row "spiritual luminaries" trying to sell me products or programs supposed to clear all my lacks.

In the past, Moses had to react very severely against the return of the Golden Calf. He was guiding his people to "Jerusalem" which means "Dwelling place of peace" and not to an "Universal Bank"pouring banknotes and gold. Moses was not against gold and money but he was just trying to convince his people that unbreakable peace is the only place where it is safe to build a temple.

20 years ago, when I did my first steps in the Business world in Tokyo (Japan), letting behind the safety of my job at the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I had only one motivation, giving people something that nobody else was giving them. I liked to cook and entertain so I started the project of a very unique restaurant located in a private house.

The seed was only the pleasure to give and share something that was boiling in me. I did not apply any recipe based on the law of attraction, I did not even think about "being spiritual", I was just feeling that my passion was supportive enough to guide me.

And it worked. I spent 10 years in a synchronistic flow. I found the perfect house in an area absolutely remote from any business spot. In the middle of nothing I started without any doubt. I knew that a lot of people are looking for unique things and what was in my imagination was so unique that I was feeling already in Jerusalem.

Peace was on me and around me and when we opened, the first 15 days without any customer, this did not affect my mood. I used this free time to paint, complete the garden, build the last shelves. I acted from the center of my excitement the same way as the sun shines: without any concern about being successful in lighting the world. Shining naturally was enough.

A month later, the Buzz was started. Magazines got mad about our concept, our decoration, our kitchen, our food. I had interviews almost everyday so people started to book to be sure to get a table. We had famous designers as regular patrons. The team was only 4 people working hard, then 5 and 6. We were becoming a legend.

After 3 years we opened our second shop then our 4th one. Our team was now around 35 persons all strongly motivated by a mission : enjoying and giving enjoyment. The only spiritual concept we had was "giving" full power with an attention to all the details. I was teaching my staff : "Always give the best of yourself to yourself so if you died by surprise while doing the presentation of a dish you would die in peace with your heart: "JERUSALEM".

I have nothing against selling programs about "how to make more money" but it actually sounds to me that our 3 dimensional world is now looking for something else. Our "material" dimension is a level of expression. Expression means giving. Coaching to more abundance is a gimmick, the snake is biting his tail.

If we had more banks, securities companies and brokers than people working to create goods and services the whole system would crack. That is what is happening in the world right now, people act in fear, they don't follow their dreams, they are in a collective research of security : it is the return of the old golden calf and the false gods of an illusory prosperity based on itself.

If you look around you will see that all prosperous businesses are healthy because they are not mainly motivated by money. They are led by passion, by purpose. Staying open to our passions and giving them shape and expression is the way to our "Jerusalem". I remember walking in my first restaurant and feeling : "Oh my..., how can it be so pleasant and easy to make money?"

No comments:

Post a Comment